First Step in Final Design

Asset Creation

In order to begin designing my layouts, there are a few steps I need to take.
1. Take the pictures of my subjects
2. I need to decide on a final color palette. I'm being careful to create my palette based on the composition of the pictures I took.
3. To boost the appeal of my magazine further I want to create custom font titles.
4. Closely reviewing my theme, purpose, and color palette begin to create my layouts using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. That's where I get more technical with design elements. During this process, I plan to experiment with different:
   - backdrop fills
   - design elements
   - cut-outs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...