Male Model Profiles

Male Model Candidates

For my Short Kings section I had multiple contenders since it was the only male spot in my magazine, additionally, the fact that it is dedicated to short men which are virtually superfluous in my highschool.
Elkin Correa (5'6'')
Everything you want out of a male youth model
He has a mature style yet he knows how to stay on trend
His only detriment is the fact he's too shy.

Joseph Nieves (5'7'')
Similar Elkin in fashion but much more business casual
Elegantly photogenic, with a dashing smile
Good at keeping in touch and has a schedule that works with mine.

Moises Casanova (5'6'')
Photogenic and handsome when not caught off guard 
Has a modifies style to typical Hispanic kid at my school, he loves to wear chains
Not a very flexible schedule thus not an option


Ruben Calderon (5'5'')
Flexible schedule and has lots of potential
he the second shortest on the list and also one of my good friends 

Alejandro Maciel (5'4'')
Another one of my close friends with a flexible schedule to match
very cute and boyish in nature, but it is very awkward with photos when he has no direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...