"Short Kings" Photoshoot 3

 Ruben solo shot

Similar to the other pics from this shoot, this picture had a problem with harsh shadows. I used the same trick to solve the problem.
  1. Opened a new layer went back to the original layer
  2. Color range selected all the dark areas 
  3. Moved into the layer I made on top of it
  4. I placed a white gradient in that layer and set the blending mode to soft light.
  5. When I noticed that I would need to give special work to the face
  6. I opened a new layer, set the blending mode to overlay
  7. I used a brush with the hardness set to zero in the color white to brush on light onto his face.
This is the finish product....there is a slight graininess but that's fine because I don't plan to use it at this size.

Alejandro Solo Shot

For this picture, I didn't do any significant edits
I just fixed some tones and cropped it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...