"Short Kings" - Article Writing Process - model Interviews

Short King Interview Responses

Questions

1. Do you consider yourself short? If so do you think you get called out for it often?
2. how has being under 5'9" affected your social standing or confidence?
3. How do you Express for confidence most? Through fashion or some other way?

Ruben's response

1) I don't think of my self as short because some people like myself actually view being 5'4' as a somewhat normal height. I also don't really get called out for my height either, most people usually don't pay mind to my height when talking to me unless they're really tall because the major height difference between us can be used as a segue into a conversation 

2) being under 5'9' hasn't really affected my social standing or confidence because my height isn't what I need to be confident in myself or to have a very high social status; further more, a lot of critically acclaimed individuals that are short didn't just get to where they are because of their height, they got there because of the talents and skills that each of them used to provide usefulness to their surroundings 

3) I think I express for my confidence by the way I talk. People may say someone looks confident but I dress pretty normal in my opinion, so I would have to guess that my appearance isn't what people would think of when they talk about me as a person. My confidence, so to speak, comes from what I say or the way I say things and even from things I do. I'm told that I say weird or zany stuff in a non-offensive way and people think about that stuff if so happen pop into their conversations.

Alejandro's response:

1) Yes I consider myself short and sometimes yea 
2) It's harder to do things especially with taller friends 
3) Express my confidence with my jokes and personality

Joseph's response:

1. No, not really. Most of the people around me are either my height or shorter. I've never been called out for being short either.
2. Being under 5'9" hasn't affected my social standing either. I feel pretty average, to be honest. Most people I hang out with are almost as tall as me. I don't really feel a difference when hanging out with people who are shorter than me or taller than me. As long as they're cool people then I'm cool with them. So my confidence doesn't really change either.
3. I express my confidence through how I carry myself. Smelling good, having good hygiene, and dressing good really boost my confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...