"Body Identity" - Photoshoot Redo


In total, I had around 26 shots of Kyra for this second photoshoot so it was hard to conclude it to only these 6 pictures. I Judged them based on composition, how the high and low lights looked, and on the posture of the picture. In reality, there was around 8 that I deemed of high quality based on those factors. I then had to extract the 3 best shots from those 6, which are located at the bottom. I used similar adjustment presets from "Love, You" final shots to edit these 3 shots but I saturated oranges and warm tones to complement Kyra's complexion and used some minor blur on the backgrounds. When you compare the 3 unedited pictures with my final ones, you can see how lifeless their cold tones looked, they also look slightly more uninteresting.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...