Body Identity- Feature Article Mood board

The World According to RuPaul - PAPERIn Ru Paul's Paper Magazine cover, they pulled off having both cold and warm colors. The editor masked out Ru's face and hair in order to keep them warm colored and this effect really stands out when you compare the skin and shadow on the skin. The hue contrast is really popped. Unfortunately, I couldn't replicate this look due to harsh shadows which would have messed up the look entirely.

PC Music's Twisted Electronic Pop: A User's Manual | PitchforkThe image to the right was created by me that's why it's not linked to anything.

Kyra likes the Pop "vaporwave" aesthetic that comes with PC electronic music. I tried to infuse some of this look into my layout for the feature, with the pinks and other assets. I added the reddish hue to set it apart from the Love, You articles and to make it more harmonic with the pictures which have many warm hues. While I was editing the pictures, I experimented with colder overlaid colors but it didn't compliment her skin and looked off-putting.
Normani Paper Magazine Cover 2018 | POPSUGAR Beauty
Old Newspapers for Sale from Any American City & from Any Date

I included this image because it was my inspiration for the text title art this is what I looked to. To emphasize the 'Meet Kyra' section, I am creating PNG transparents of the different attributes mentioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...