Research on Demographics

Image result for digital magazine demographic charts 2018Research 7


Demographics can be defined as the audience you are marketing towards. Demographic is dependent on factors like a person’s age, gender, heritage and general interest. Factors can broaden depending on what you’re marketing but I’m limiting to what I’ve previously mentioned since I’m marketing a body positivity magazine. Figuring out your demographic gives you insight into consumer trends, which will let you know what your content should be. In a later post I will be analyzing the results of a survey I sent out to all my classmates.

Citations and additional info used:

“Demographic.” Merriam-Webster, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/demographic#note-1.

“American Demographics Magazine.” HBS Working Knowledge, https://hbswk.hbs.edu/archive/american-demographics-magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...