Preliminary Assumptions on the Survey

Preliminary Assumptions

My demographics age is going to be between the ages of 15 -18, in other words, young adults and teenagers because those are the ages that make up my high school's population and thus most of my actual viewers. My gender demographic is going to be primarily females because they make up most of my media studies class and dominate when it comes to social information as they are more likely to care about social policies and movements. In addition, they make up most of the group affected by beauty standards. In terms of race and heritage trends in my viewers, they will be primarily Hispanic and African American because they the group that dominates the entire school, including myself as I am from Cuban-Venezuelan heritage, and again, they are the primary group affected since we tend to develop curvier with slower metabolisms. Lastly is interest, Which assumes will be fashion, music,  and informative articles since that is what a teenager such as my friends and myself are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...