"Short Kings" Photoshoot 2

"Short Kings" Photoshoot Continued...

Now it was Joseph Nieve's turn. 
I had planned to take pictures of him 4 weeks in advance from when we actually shot it. Thankfully, we got the opportunity to convene at the gym, we went outside for a better composition.
All the shots came out good in my opinion. When I was photographing him the only problem I ran into was my own indecision. I wasn't sure about what mood I wanted him to convey nor what I wanted to include or elude in my shot. In this case, I just let him do his own thing, the only direction I gave him was to "look casual" Another problem I ran into was the overexposure I was getting because of how evenly bright it was outside

All the images from that photoshoot:
My favorite pic from the photoshoot because of it's authoritative nature which plays on the section's theme.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...