Table of Contents - Final Design Process

Added Design Elements

To each article, I assigned a custom photoshop pattern to occupy empty space like the number boxes. For this page, I used a total of 3 fonts, the  Free Script Italic font for the title, Script MT Bold for the numbers, and Book Antiqua for the title text.

I wanted to give it to keep that retro feel with this heavily serifed fonts. I italicized the numbers and made them taller. The title fonts also had a good bit of tweaking done to make them stand out on the patterns like a slightly dark overlaying stroke that makes the white pop subtly and the size variations.

As you can see, one of the cover pictures for Body Identity is from the prior batch of 6 that was unedited. I decided to include it because I was seeking variety and this photo shines with Kyra's personality. So, I made it transparent and used it for the table of contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...