Table of Content - Laying Out Different Elements


Appearance

I choose to create a "vaporwave" pastel feel with my choice of semi-cursive font with a thick outline. The font I will be constantly using for this project is called Freestyle Script which was designed by Martin Wait. Besides adding a stroke to the font, I also tweaked things like letter height, kerning and added a drop shadow to make it flow with my retro computer aesthetic. The background is made up of muted pinks and cyan blues that come together for a clean welcoming look.

Layout

Closely referenced The Smithsonian with the way I have unconventionally gridded my table of contents. Both the 4- page and the Uncut will have the same table of contents including all 3 articles. The large black blocks signify where I will be placing imagery, the small grey blocks are for numbers and the long grey boxes are for text. The plan with the long grey boxes is to include the title and a phrase but I might change that and just stick to doing only titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...