"Love, you" - Article Writing Process - model Interviews

Questions asked

1.would you consider yourself a confident person?
2. how have beauty standards affected you?
3.whag do you find most useful when you're trying to express yourself? Art, makeup, music, or fashion?

Priscilla's responses

- No, I wouldn’t consider myself really a confident person.

- I wouldn’t say beauty standards have affected me. the only way they could affect me is if I really cared about what “standards” I should follow or look like but I really don't.

- I find music and my art to use to express myself.
.

Kelsey's responses

- Yes.

- It affected me because I always have clear skin so when bumps appear I do my best to remove them.

- Fashion, I dress according to my body, I can wear anything and still look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...