"Short Kings"-Title Art

This what my workspace looked like. I wanted to keep within a cartoonish, fun theme when it came to the crown, so I used color and shading sparingly. As you can see the crown uses only varying shades of yellow and red. To allow me the most flexibility, I drew the crown on a different layer then attached it. For the font itself, I basically sketched right over my preferred sketch and then smoothed out my letters using the eraser tool. Finally, I went letter by letter fixing things like proportions and tracking. I used my Wacom drawing tablet to get the job done.

Below is the finished PNG (Portable Network Graphic) transparent I will be using. (all my title and assets besides my pictures will come in this file format)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...