"Body Identity"-Title Art


This a snapshot of my 3 choice fonts, the bottom one was already in the midst of editing. From to bottom, the fonts are Kingthings_trypewriter, moms_typewriter, and what was originally, stampwriter_kit. I source them all from dafont.com, a website that specializes in free and donationware fonts. These three specifically, are 100%  free fonts who were mainly sourced from real typewrite that was then scanned and vectorized.
I asked my friends which I should choose initially but I just figured I might as well just mix them. My original concept is for it to look mismatched and tense to portray the discomfort that comes with body dysmorphia and transitioning. The reason I only use typewriter was because of the setting and professional feel I was trying to portray a pressing ambiance while also choosing something that seemed to fit the background.

Finished PNG...
Works Cited

Mom'sTypewriter is copyright Christoph Mueller 1997
www.kingthingsfonts.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...