Student Survey

Survey Analysis


For my survey, I wanted to figure out the general interest of my class audience whilst also bringing in a couple of theme-specific questions.

Here are screenshots of my results:




A predicted, there are far more females than males in my class, the same goes for age group, all older teenagers in 11th and 12th because those the only grade levels present in my class. I mentioned this in my Assumptions post.



When asked “How do you feel about art as a way of self-expression and as a self-esteem booster?” all my respondents answered positively except for one respondent writing “it is weird”. In the next question, “Would you read a magazine about body positivity and self-expression”? The same pattern followed with one “maybe”.

The remaining three questions are all about personal interest. My results showed that the class was primarily interested in alternative music and fashion and ornate layouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...