Content Inspiration and Analysis

Analysis and Inspiration

When thinking of the kind of magazine I wanted to create I knew that I wanted it to be different from other body-positive magazines like Plus and Dare. I want to introduce and showcase other forms of body-related unsatisfaction. Themes like how standards have an effect on both men and women and how in a more serious light it can lead to mental distress. For that theme, I plan to present trans people suffering from Dysphoria. Plus size women tend to get more exposure and acceptance than short, unshapely men and trans people whose mental torment attached to appearance usually goes under the radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...