Magazine Design - Photography/Graphic Design

Magazine Design 2

My photography is going to be shape-centric, as I mentioned in my Preliminary, with dull colors and strong accents. Each section will have their own color scheme in total there will be 4 sets for my 4 sections, in order of importance and percentage: brown/tans, blues, pinks, and lastly, greens. 
Design and color attributes I plan to include:
  • Sans serif fonts
  • Lots of pretentiously ironic quotation marks (everywhere)
  • Lot's of Virgil Ablo inspired stuff in general 
  • Chromatic aberrations and colorized images
  • Torn / cut look of pasted images
  • Color boxes for text and images
  • 10% Army green, 5% Neon green 
  • 15% Navy Blue, 10% Light shades of Arctic Blue
  • 15% Dark pinks, 10% Lighter shades of pink
  • 20% Dark to mid Chocolate tones, 15% Nude shades

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...