"Body Identity" Photoshoot

For this shoot, I contacted one of my long time friends who I know has had a rough time getting accepted and transitioning. The direction I gave her was to "just act like yourself". The shoot was really fun on our first day since we shot at my house. The downside to shooting from home was the limited time and space constriction we had.
After taking the picture I had noticed another detriment to our shoot. All the pictures had come out extremely blurry and warm- toned. The reason I called to notice earlier was because of the size of my camera which has a screen around the size of a credit card. We're going to be doing a reshoot next weekend.

Pictures from the shoot:






My favorite shot; It's one of the most fixable from the shoot


One of the only usable shots and another personal favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...