"Body Identity" - Color Palette Ideas

Since the initial shoot came out very warm I created a mainly warm set of swatches.
Like with Short Kings, I already had an idea in mind for what I wanted my layout to look like.
Due to the limited money and time for this project, I can't go out of my way to buy a matching outfit or set for it. Additionally, these colors don't invoke my artistic image as I thought they did previously.

This specifically really works with her skin tone and initial outfit. I included that one blue to throw off the monotony of the warm tertiaries. I modeled the brown from the frames in the background.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Question 4

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? Prezi presentation on how I integrated on suppl...